Mark.

I want to sign your petition at change.org<http://change.org> to amend the FPLA
to permit metric-only labeling.

When do you expect it to be available for signatures?

Gene Mechtly.

On Feb 12, 2015, at 10:23 AM, Mark Henschel
<mwhensch...@gmail.com<mailto:mwhensch...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Well, here is the news on my FPLA petition.
I did get over 50 signatures, and a message from Moveon.org<http://Moveon.org>
telling me it was ready to be delivered. I then sent an email asking them
"delivered where?" and how much would it cost?
Well, no response, and all I ever get from Moveon.org<http://Moveon.org> is
requests for money.I tried calling them on the phone, but it appears they do
not have a telephone, or don't believe in using it if they have one.

I'm trying a new petition on change.org<http://change.org/>.

I'd appreciate it very much if everybody on the USMA listserver would please
consider signing it. If I get 100 signatures they might do something with it,
I'm not sure what, but at this point I am ready to hire my own lobbyist on this
issue.

I know there are services in Washington that will send messages to all 435
Congressmen and 100 Senators and I might have to go that route if nothing else
works. I'm gambling that there are people in both parties that are willing to
consider the issue, they just don't know about it because lots of other issues
are the ones that wind up in the newspapers or internet news services.

Anyway, if you could sign the petition, I'd appreciate it, and perhaps this one
will actually go someplace.
Mark Henschel