Stan,

I envy you that you are still able to ski. I am much too old for that now, but
I did first learn to ski in the Austrian Alps near Innsbruck and at the “Bundes
Skiheim” in Oebergougle, Austria, on skis engineered to the millimeter, of
course, as everywhere in the world, then and now!

Gene Mechtly
On Mar 5, 2016, at 9:25 AM, Stanislav Jakuba