I made it back in one piece. Skiing in Chamonix was the best ever partially
because of the excellent snow and sun, and partially because the hotel
provided free (metric) beer 24/7. Cannot beat that combination. Plus the
skiing elevation of 3000 was in m not in ft (Mt. Blank is 4808 m).
Will do the graph soon. Stan