Honestly, unless you're baking, you really don't need to use a scale. There are
cooks on Food Network such as Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa, who will give
recipes for baking in grams.

You can also find kitchen scales at Target, Walmart, and, of course, Amazon has
it all.

Kindest regards,
Jason C. Hudson