Thanks Marcus!

The 0dBm limit is much easier to work with than the -15. I indeed can add a
3 or 6dB attenuator to ensure that this is the case. Thanks a lot for the
clarification regarding U800 and U813.

I don't mind sharing the frequency band and the details of the receive
chain.

We operate at 434MHz, we use an LNA with a gain of 17dB and noise figure of
0.5dB, then a cable (up to 50m of LMR400), then a 6dBm limiter and a saw
filter with about 3dB insertion loss. I guess that an attenuator will not
have a dramatic influence on the noise figure.

To Dan and others: The LNA is a high linearity LNA which automatically
implies that it can generate a lot of power (about 1/4W); that's where my
concern comes from.

Sivan