Hi all.
So I'm thinking of starting a project with the E310 that requires high accuracy
control of a switch.

Basically I need to receive a single RF sample (@1MHz) (1us), then send a
signal via the GPIO on a second sample (2us), and then receive a signal again
on the third sample (3us) and alternate between these functions for a period of
time.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with controlling the GPIOs on the
E310, and knows how accurate you can synchronise the signal outputs with RF
received samples? i.e. Can I synchronise the GPIO signalling and the received
RF sampling down to micro seconds?

Also, if anyone has any good resource links for the E310 and GPIO could you
pass them on please?

Kind regards
Will

--
William Thompson Ph.D.
Senior Research Engineer

NOTE: The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. This message may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your system and notify the sender
immediately.

Toshiba Research Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales (2519556).
Registered Office 208 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0GZ,
England. Web: www.toshiba.eu/research/trl