This particular problem sounds reasonable straightforward with a few fpga
edits. I have successfully commandeered a few gpios in the E310 before for
scoping a couple clock signals.

One possible suggestion for a quick fix: when you set a master clock rate,
then the radio_clk wire in the fpga will run at that frequency. So at 1
MHz, radio_clk would be high for 0.5 us, low for 0.5 us. This is by
definition synchronized with the digital sampling. I'd buffer it with a
higher rate signal (bus_clk, for example, which runs at 50 MHz), then you
could pretty easily route it out one of the gpios.

Hope that helps,
EJ

On Jul 14, 2017 4:58 PM, "Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users" <