Hello Konstantin:

A quick and easy way to get a Linux system up-and-running would be to use
the Live SDR Environment.

Download the ISO image, write it to a USB 3.0 flash drive, boot from it,
and then try SSH'ing into the E310.

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GNU_Radio_Live_SDR_Environment

https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/using-gnu-radio-live-sdr-environment/

--​Neel Pandeya

On 3 August 2017 at 09:39, Philip Balister via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> On 08/03/2017 11:07 AM, Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN
> TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I have the E310 hooked up with an Ethernet wire, and I can ping from my
> Linux Ubuntu Virtual machine (created by Oracle VirtualBox software).
> >
> > But when I try to SSH, I did get access denied.. until I added a  VM
> rule for port 22 in Network Settings of the VM.
> >
> > But now I get the password message in the Linux terminal to place a
> password.  As we know, the password is empty per the instructions on the
> website.
>
> Did you hit return to see if it gave you a prompt?
>
> Philip
>

> > So I went into ssh_config file in Linux at ect/ssh and altered a line
> that allows for no passwords... This is the site..
> http://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/ssh
> >
> > But I am still not getting past the password login.
> >
> > Is there any other advice you can give me?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Konstantin

            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Derek Kozel via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
  • Re:... Neel Pandeya via USRP-users
  • Re:... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users