Thanks a lot!

BR
Snehasish

On 11-Aug-2017, at 12:20 AM, "mle...@ripnet.com<mailto:mle...@ripnet.com>"
<mle...@ripnet.com<mailto:mle...@ripnet.com>> wrote:

It's default to internal anyway.   IF this is a single motherboard, then no
external clock sync is required, but you still need the use timed-commands on
the tuning.

If this is multiple USRP units, then, yes, you'll need to use an external
synchronization source in addition to the above--this will allow for a common
clock, and clock synchronization via 1PPS.

It's often instructive to look at the code generated by GRC, even if ultimately
you aren't going to use Gnu Radio, but just "raw" UHD.

On 2017-08-10 14:40, Snehasish Kar wrote:

Thanks for explaining the commands, it is of real help. One more point if set
the clock and time source as internal, will it bring the two receivers in sync,
as I did the same thing with uhd_source in gnuradio and the two boards were in
sync. What's your opinion on this?

BR
Snehasish

On 10-Aug-2017, at 10:48 PM, "mle...@ripnet.com<mailto:mle...@ripnet.com>"