Hello Shoor:

How long is your Xilinx ISE build taking? Which USRP device are you using?

The primary thing would be to use a CPU with a higher clock speed. More
memory helps too, as the build process is memory-intensive, but only up to
a point. For the B200/B210 FPGA, a system with 8 GB memory should suffice.

Xilinx ISE won't really take advantage of multiple cores, so using a CPU
with lots of cores won't help much.

--​Neel Pandeya

​​