Hello Shoor:

Please keep the conversation on the mailing list.

A build time of 20 minutes for the B200mini FPGA is entirely normal. I'm
not sure how much you would be able to reduce that. Again, try the build on
a system with a higher clock speed and at least 8 GB memory. Our Xilinx ISE
workflow does not have an incremental build process, and because Xilinx has
ended development and support for ISE (Xilinx has deprecated ISE), we do
not have any plans to add this capability.

--Neel Pandeya