Hi Marcus,

How do i produce a sum of multiple tones using the uhd libraries?
tx_waveforms.cpp lets me set a center frequency with uhd::tune_request_t
tune_request(LO_freq), but what I want is to see an output A1*sin(f1*t +
phi1) + A2 * sin(f2*t + phi2) + ...

Along similar lines, how do I change the amplitudes and phases of each
waveform from the uhd libraries?

When you say fiddle with the iq corrections, I can do that from within
radio_legacy.v, correct?

Thanks for the help, I'm fairly new to SDR.