So as far as using Verilog goes, how would I remove the offset (as
described in the original post)?

I don't think I can use gnuradio because the sample rate maxes out at
around 5 Msps (if I try to push past this, I get "The total sum of rates
exceeds the maximum capacity of the connection), so for sidebands spaced at
around 1-2 MHz with an 80 MHz center frequency this does not seem to work.
Or am I misunderstanding how to use this? Right now, on Gnuradio I have

Signal source --> Throttle --> USRP Sink

Center frequency 80 MHz, signal source frequency 1 MHz.