Christian,
If memory serves me correctly the missing pages are due to that portion of the
design using a proprietary NI ASIC that handles the PCIe interface and the
flash storage of the FPGA config data. Since it handles config it would be
reasonable to assume that circuit also supplies initial clocks that enable
config and boot. Too long ago I’m afraid for me to remember the exact details
without going and spending time in the code to look.
-Ian