W dniu 26.02.2018 o 19:44, Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users pisze:
> On 02/26/2018 01:36 PM, Piotr Krysik via USRP-users wrote:
>>
>> It's hard for me to understand why only one of the devices changes the
>> master clock rate at that moment. This seems a bit arbitrary. It would
>> be best that after creation of usrp_source the master clock rate
>> wouldn't be changed (unless user requests it).
> It's NOT arbitrary on the B2xx series--the sample-rate interface in
> UHD tries to provide maximum flexibility by changing the
>   master clock rate to achieve the desired sample-rate, UNLESS the
> user has specified an explicit master-clock rate.
>
> Since sample-rate can be changed after a USRP block is instantiated, I
> don't see any way to achieve both goal simultaneously.
What I call arbitrary is that:
1. in this situation it happens for one USRP only,
2. no amount of waiting before calling time synchronization function can
change that.

Why one USRP might be waiting for a moment after calling
set_time_next_pps(...) to change the value of master clock rate is
mystery for me. Why not to do that earlier during call to
set_samp_rate(...) function.

Great that user can avoid that issue by calling set_clock_rate(..)
explicitly :).