Hi Marcus,

Thanks for replying.

To make the story short - I am trying to collaborate with a colleague of
mine. He has some serious signal processing capabilities on his Windows PC
and I would like to extract the data for him from the X310 (with some minor
processing). His tools don't work well under Linux environment.

If I use a local router, which is connected to the X310 and two computers
alone (and NOT to the web) - do you think that would solve anything?

Thanks again,
Steve