Hello,

I got a B200 and I'm wondering if data is sent with "unsed" bits when
sending data from the sdr to the host. For instance in case of 12 bits
per sample, would those 12 bits be sent in a 16 bit block?
If that's the case, is there any reason not to transfer data more
efficiently (specially considering that the USB has trouble keeping up
with such fast transfer rate).
I'm also wondering if the SDR oversamples when using low sampling
rates in order to increase the number of bits? That is, for instance
if host requests 1msps the SDR could behind the scenes sample at
32msps and increase the number of bits by 5 and send data to the host
at 1msps but wtth 5 more bits per sample. Of course I could just do
this in the host, but then I may choke the USB or host because I would
have to process a 32msps stream.

Thanks in advance