Miguel,
By default UHD will always move samples to/from the B200 over USB in the so
called SC16 format, which is a fixed point point representation with 1 sign bit
and 15 fractional bits (-1<=x<1). You can also use SC12 and SC8, which have
respectively 1 sign bit and 11/7 fractional bits if you are struggling to get
the sample rate you need across USB. These are all packed formats in the sense
there are no unused bits in the USB data stream. There is also an FC32 format
(single floating point), but the only benefit of using this is to offload the
integer to float conversion from your host to FPGA at the expense of doubling
the USB bitrate, so its rarely used.

B200 always oversamples, the radio IC uses a 4bit sigma-delta ADC that runs at
an integer multiple of the sample rate, typically many hundreds of megahertz.
UHD calculates an optimal clock rate for the ADC/DAC based on your requested
sample rate to maximize the dynamic range and other benefits. The
interpolation/decimation occurs both in the radio IC and FPGA dependent on
configuration and the sample interface between them is always 12bits in size.

-Ian