Hello all,
I'm trying to manipulate my usrp2 clock using the example clock_ctrl.cpp but
when I try to build it, I get cmake error related as following; the warning
should be ok but I don't understand the error which says it does not know
LIBUHD_REGISTER_COMPONENT. Can any of you possibly help me fix this?
Thanks,
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:25 (LIBUHD_REGISTER_COMPONENT):  Unknown CMake
command "LIBUHD_REGISTER_COMPONENT".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:  No cmake_minimum_required command is
present.  A line of code such as
    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.5)
  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.