Thanks again; I figured my second question.Have a great day.

    On Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 5:50:31 PM EDT, Farhad Mirkazemi via
USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

 Hello martin,
Thanks for your reply;meanwhile, I am modifying/setting the r divider to "2" in
the clock_ctrl.cpp of usrp2 to be able to use 20 MHz clock reference instead of
10 MHz. Am I modifying the correct file?
Thank you in advance

    On Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 5:16:38 PM EDT, Martin Braun
<martin.br...@ettus.com> wrote:

 On 06/13/2018 12:49 PM, Farhad Mirkazemi via USRP-users wrote:
> I'm trying to manipulate my usrp2 clock using the example clock_ctrl.cpp
> but when I try to build it, I get cmake error related as following; the
> warning should be ok but I don't understand the error which says it does
> not know LIBUHD_REGISTER_COMPONENT. Can any of you possibly help me fix
> this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:25 (LIBUHD_REGISTER_COMPONENT):
>   Unknown CMake command "LIBUHD_REGISTER_COMPONENT".
>

> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
>   No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as
>
>     cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.5)
>
>   should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
> lower
>   if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.

If you want to modify clock_ctrl.cpp, then rebuild *all* of UHD the same
way you would otherwise. You will end up with a custom version of UHD
which you can use in the same way as you would any other UHD.

-- M