Hello,

we are currently working with a USRP X310 with a Twin RX daughter board. We are
interested on more information about the CHDR protocol.

The documentation on https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_rtp.html seems to be
not enough. The concrete questions are as follows:

- What does the Fractional Time exactly stand for? -> What does it say? e.g.
What does it mean if the "Has fractional time stamp"-bit is set and all bits of
the "Fractional Time" are set to zero?

- What's the time-format of the Fractional Time and what is the data-format of
the Fractional Time? -> microseconds, milliseconds, seconds? integer, float,
double?

- Can we get or find a more precise dokumentation about the Radio Transport
Protocol than on https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_rtp.html ?

- Is it right that the whole CHDR header and the data trailer is transmitted
over udp with the endianness of Big-endian or does the header and data trailer
differ from each other? -> Which endianness does the header and the data
trailer have?

Thank you for your effort.

regards

Andreas