clear_tx_seqnum behavior
From: "Brian Padalino" <bpadal...@gmail.com>
Date: 6/28/18 3:35 pm
Cc: "USRP-users@lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>

 Hey Jason,
  On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 3:31 PM Jason Matusiak via USRP-users
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:
  I know this is an older thread, but I too am struggling to bring a block that
someone else designed for us in 2015.4 to work in 2017.4. I dug around but I
don't see any of our custom blocks using clear_tx_seqnum in their sub-modules
or their config registers. They do use the config registers quite a bit to set
things up, so I am thinking that it might be related to this.

Is there a list of other changes that might have happened in RFNoC so I can
comb through it? I am guessing I am getting tripped up on something like this,
but it would help to narrow down the places to look.

There was an addition of bus_clk and bus_rst to the axi_wrapper that is a major
change as well between 2015.4 and 2017.4.

Did you catch that one?

Brian