FPGA clear_tx_seqnum behavior
From: "Jason Matusiak" <ja...@gardettoengineering.com>
Date: 7/2/18 12:03 pm
To: "Brian Padalino" <bpadal...@gmail.com>
Cc: "USRP-users@lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>

 I found the problem with my one flowgraph that was still not working after I
updated my blocks, it was the RFNoC "Split Stream" block.  It appears that it
was never updated to use these new changes.  I sort of modified it based on the
addsub block and it seems to work for me, but YMMV.

My changed were:
- wire [1:0] clear_tx_seqnum;
+ wire [1:0] clear_tx_seqnum, clear_tx_seqnum_bclk;
 +synchronizer #(.INITIAL_VAL(1'b0), .WIDTH(2)) clear_tx_sync_i (
+ .clk(bus_clk), .rst(1'b0), .in(clear_tx_seqnum), .out(clear_tx_seqnum_bclk));
 chdr_deframer_2clk chdr_deframer (
- .samp_clk(ce_clk), .samp_rst(ce_rst), .pkt_clk(bus_clk), .pkt_rst(bus_rst),
+ .samp_clk(ce_clk), .samp_rst(ce_rst), .pkt_clk(bus_clk), .pkt_rst(bus_rst |
clear_tx_seqnum_bclk),
 chdr_framer_2clk #(.SIZE(MTU)) chdr_framer (
- .samp_clk(ce_clk), .samp_rst(ce_rst | clear_tx_seqnum[i]), .pkt_clk(bus_clk),
.pkt_rst(bus_rst),
+ .samp_clk(ce_clk), .samp_rst(ce_rst | clear_tx_seqnum[i]), .pkt_clk(bus_clk),
.pkt_rst(bus_rst | clear_tx_seqnum_bclk[i]),

~Jason

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: RE: Re: Re: [USRP-users] RFNoC
FPGA clear_tx_seqnum behavior