Ian,

It turns out the B210s were not phase aligned  (contrary to my earlier
report)- we had not done our measurements correctly. So, need to get the
MCS proof-of-concept working on two B210s i.e. just prove on the scope that
the baseband RX sample clocks are indeed aligned. Currently we call a uhd
FFT function to initialize/tune the AD9361 and check the RX sample clocks
coming to the FPGA on the scope (obviously any UHD function that configures
the AD9361 to recv samples will suffice for our setup).

Coming to the MCS changes, I understand the FPGA piece of it (driving the
sync_in to the AD9361), but needed some hand-holding on finding the minimum
and easiest path for the MCS software/firmware. Conceptually I understand
the change needed - need to add the  ad9361_multipchip_sync function
provided in the IIO Library (libad9361-iio), but not sure how to go about
it. (I have not rebuilt UHD source code before). I am specifically looking
for details on which source files will I need to change and which files
will I have to rebuild if I want to make sure that when the UHD FFT or UHD
stream samples type function is sent from the host, the MCS function is
called underneath. Once again, I am trying to keep the software footprint
of this effort to bare minimum.

 Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Chintan