I know Vivado build times are dependent on how optimized you want things and
how utilized the FPGA is, but is there a way to speed up the build times?

I started doing my builds on a server thinking it would be a huge boost from my
PC, but I am not really seeing a difference.  It has 64 cores and 300Gb of RAM,
but if I look at my usage while building an image, I see a single core pegged
at 100%, and I am only using about 6Gb of RAM.

My image is taking about 2 hours these days, but I was hoping to speed things
up a bit if it is possible (I know Vivado has some hooks to do things, but I
don't know if it will mess up the X310 build process).