Motherboard Z10PE-D8 WS
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2630V4
Sample rate - 45MHz

In general, overflows are not regular. If the computer is not touched by
any other tasks - then everything is almost fine. But you just have to try
to run some application (for example, a leafpad), but at least just browse
the Internet - I immediately see overflow.
Even if you assign a real time priority to the threads responsible for the
USRPs (libusb thread, read threads).
Why is that?