Hello Arun Verma:

We have an example of a four-channel Direction Finding system based on
MUSIC using one X310 and two TwinRX. You could probably adapt this to two
channels, but the performance would not be as good. The system uses 1 Gbps
Ethernet, as the sample rate and bandwidths used are not that high. Please
see the links below.

https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-doa

https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-doa/wiki

https://kb.ettus.com/Direction_Finding_with_the_USRP%E2%84%A2_X-Series_and_TwinRX%E2%84%A2