Will,
I believe that I was told that this capability doesn't presently exist and
that it was not trivial to implement on your own. As an alternative, I had
tossed around the following ideas:
1)  having the host PC simply "repeat" the streaming to another IP address
2) placing the processing PC in-between the host PC and the USRP such that
the processing PC simply forwards all non-streaming packets, but intercepts
the streaming packets

However, I never got around to implementing either method above.
Rob