Hello,

I have been working with multiple X310 USRPs and attempting to load custom
FPGA firmware onto the motherboard EEPROM using the uhd_image_loader
command. The command appears to be successful, but the FPGA fails to load
the image on reboot. The image functions just fine when I program it
through JTAG and Vivado Hardware Manager, but I would like to store it in
EEPROM to avoid needing to re-program every time I reboot the radios. The
same error has occurred on multiple motherboards, and continues to occur
when I use uhd_image_loader to load an image retrieved from
uhd_images_downloader.

What options do I have for debugging the EEPROM?

Thank you,
Jason Meyer