Hello,

I'm trying to get a timed burst working on a B200 and it looks like the
device is transmitting the samples the instant they reach the device
(tested by listening on a second device) instead of holding them until the
time specified in md.time_spec.
I set up the first packet's metadata with start_of_burst, has_time_spec and
give it time_spec = uhd::time_spec_t(time_to_send); The following packets
have no burst metadata and the last has end_of_burst. I wait for packet ack
with recv_async_msg and it is received after the time specified in
time_spec even though the samples left immediately. There are no other
errors like underflow, overflow or late packets. Has anyone had this issue
or has any idea how to fix it? I must be missing something very simple.

Thanks for the help,
Mitch