Hi Martin,

Does the UHD Python API support reading any FPGA registers on the B205?
Looking at this file as an exhaustive source of what python functions are
available/implemented, nothing jumped at me (unless read_register allows
that.)

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/46ab88b42a5e19bfbac45c5eff5a4ba3a0cfbd84/host/lib/usrp/multi_usrp_python.hpp

The eventual goal is to be able to read-back a new/user-defined FPGA
register - so I'm thinking if there is an existing implementation/support
for reading any FPGA register (radio, top-level, whichever) in python, I
can use that as a template.

Thanks
Chintan