On 10/09/2018 01:24 PM, Marcus Müller via USRP-users wrote:
Works!

Don't forget that PPS accuracy of a GPS receiver is theoretical best-
case some 50 ns; in reality, things can get a little worse than that.

Best regards,
Marcus
It wasn't clear to me whether that was a *single* GPSDO whose outputs were being distributed, or whether this was individual B210s with on-board GPSDOs distributed over several kilometers.

So, Stephan, which case is it?

On Tue, 2018-10-09 at 09:32 +0200, Stephan Esterhuizen via USRP-users