Each B210 will have a GPSDO, they'll be separated by a few kilometers. My
understanding is as follows:

1) When each B210 syncs, the 1PPS pulse between each USRP would be aligned
to +-50 nsec. Since they're only separated by a few km, I suspect the
alignment might be better because of common errors (Ionosphere, orbits,
clocks, etc) in the GPS solution
2) The initial sync to 1PPS aligns the internal FPGA real time clock to,
say, 50 nsec
3) From here on, time will be aligned to 50 nsec +- the 10 MHz frequency
stability integrated over your observation time.
4) With the Ettus GPSDO allan deviation spec of 1e-11 @ 1 second, this
means for any 1 second interval the relative clock offset between two B210s
should be around sqrt(2)*1e-11 seconds.

My specific applications doesn't necessarily need the LOs to have the same
phase, just the time of each sample be know.

As a backup, since the B210 has 2 RX chains, I can do my application with
RX1 and record GPS L1 signals on RX2, then post-process the GPS data to
solve for clock offset.

Regards

Stephan