On 10/16/2018 07:23 PM, Ryan Marlow via USRP-users wrote:
Hey Brian,
Thanks for the suggestion. I think that idea should work for me. Is there anywhere that documents the X300 TX ramp up time?
Best,
Ryan
Part of that time is in the digital domain, so, "easy" to characterize, and part of it is in the analog domain, which will depend on the vagaries of analog bits and pieces, which will depend on the particular daughterboard, revision number, manufacturing batch,
  etc, etc.

Every transmitter that has every been built has some non-zero ramp-up time, even in the era before SDRs and DSP radios.