Peter, I know that this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you remember
if you've ever solved this? I think that I am running into the same issue with
my RFNOC OOT block.

Thanks.

Hi All,
 Tutorial aside, I was running the rfnoc_fir example from GNU Radio
 Companion. At 10M sample rate, the example works with no errors. At 50M
 sample rate the graphs show data while the terminal prints "overrun on chan
 0" errors, then eventually the graphs freeze and the terminal prints
 "timeout on chan 0".

 Is this a problem with delays inside the FPGA with the RFNoC blocks? Can
 the timeout be changed to a larger number for chan 0?

 Cheers