To Sam Reiter  (I did not get the answer via email, i just saw it in the net.)

Thanks a lot for your help and updating the installation procedure for visual
studio 2017. It looks thats working now

Now it looks that its working. I got 844 Warings (I think nothing serious) and
one error message

Generating documentation with doxygen
5>CUSTOMBUILD : warning : tag INPUT: input source `C:/Users/Bernd' does not
exist
5>CUSTOMBUILD : warning : tag INPUT: input source `2/uhd-master/host/docs' does
not exist
5>CUSTOMBUILD : warning : tag INPUT: input souce `C:/Users/Bernd' does not exist
5>CUSTOMBUILD : warning : tag INPUT: input source
`2/uhd-master/host/build/docs' does not exist
5>CUSTOMBUILD : warning : tag INPUT: input source `C:/Users/Bernd' does not exit
5>CUSTOMBUILD : warning : tag INPUT: input source `2/uhd-master/host/include'
does not exist
5>CUSTOMBUILD : error : tag OUTPUT_DIRECTORY: Output directory
`C:/Users/Bernd2/uhd-master/host/build/docs/doxygen' does not exist and cannot
be created

it looks so that doxygen does not understand filenemate with a blank in it its
not Bernd2 ints Bernd 2.

Is there a workaround of it ?

I have problems with the installation of the winusb driver. I download the zip
file, but I cannot find any installation file, dont know what to do

Bernd