On 02/22/2019 08:15 AM, Jorge Chen wrote:
Hi Marcus

Thanks for your reply.

Since I thought it works in the case using channel 0,4 with default subdev spec setup(“A:0 A:1 B:0 B:1”), so I ignore setting the subdev spec. However, I add the subdev spec setting and test again, but still failed to transmit synchronized signal from 2 N310s.
Any other advices?

To take a note, Q3 yesterday,3. When does the N310 re-initialize the daughter board? -> I found that the time is after set_clock_source(ref) and set_time_source(pps) commands.
Indeed, the DB initialization happens after the main-board things have been done--this is often very important, since different DBs can require different reference clocks, which are necessarily part of the main-board configuration.

All the best!
Jorge

Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com <mailto:usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>> 於 2019年2月22日 週五,上午3:27寫道: