On 03/12/2019 12:49 PM, Patscheider, Dominik via USRP-users wrote:

Hello ,

For a Radar I´m transmitting and receiving with the USRP X310 samples on different frequency steps.

For instance, after 4 frames I´m coming back to the first center freq and continue this a few times. Hope the following description helps…

f3        |phase4|       |…|

f2 |phase3|       |…|

f1 |phase2|       |phase6|       …

f0 |phase1|       |phase5|

                t ------>

According to the freq adjust every frame starts with a new phase.

Phase 1 ≠Phase 5

Is there any possibility to get the same phase after returning to the same center freq? Phase 1=Phase 5, Phase 2 = Phase 6,…

Thanks in advance.

dominik

Almost certainly not. It would take a very special type of frequency synthesizer to achieve that.