It is not just a phase offset. It is a frequency offset. The phase drifts
between the two. I can tolerate a phase offset at startup. A freq offset
however is causing problems.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2019, at 4:28 AM, Marcus Müller <marcus.muel...@ettus.com> wrote:

Can you elaborate on what "not coherent" means to you – the relative
phase should be constant after each tune, but if you don't tune
simultaneously, i.e. with timed commands, random at each tune.

Best regards,
Marcus