Dear all,
I have some questions about how to trigger RFNOC receiver. I have a module
detecting the rising edge of a fixed clock. I used that clock to trigger Tx and
Rx modules. Now the transmit RFNOC module is working properly but the receive
module gives me non-deterministic m_axis_data_tvalid such that I cannot
determine when the Rx radio started recording. I am wondering if anyone know
how to use a clock or any trigger to let RFNOC Rx radio starting to record
signal? The USRP I am using now is E312. Thank you!

James