On 04/26/2019 11:36 AM, Fabian Schwartau via USRP-users wrote:
Hi,

I am am using LO sharing. So there should not be any phase offset and no mirrored spectrum, no matter when the USRP comes around to change the frequency. Even not using LO-sharing, the spectrum should NOT be mirrored.
The apparent I/Q swap issue I agree should not happen, and I have a query in to R&D about it.