Hi JS - Maybe check out this Python example from UHD <
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/host/examples/python/rx_to_file.py

... it does Rx to file, and can save as NumPy format ... which could then
presumably be easily read back into NumPy. - MLD

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 11:08 AM J Subash via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using a B200 to save samples on the host as 'short' (as described in
> the uhd <https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd>/host
> <https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/master/host>/examples
> <https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/master/host/examples>/
> rx_samples_to_file.cpp), which I believe is complex<int16_t>.
>
> I'd like to import this data into numpy and then convert it into floating
> point values. Is sc16 a fixed point representation, if yes what is the
> scaling factor. If no, how do I convert it into a numpy float in Python.
> Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
>
> BW
>
> JS

Michael Dickens, Mac OS X Programmer

Ettus Research Technical Support