Just to rule out interferers:

* the stripes go away when you turn of the USRPs?
* Also, the stripes aren't there, either, when you use the Lime on the
same 1.011 GHz frequency, exactly?

My suspicion is that this is mostly USB3 emissions (those could be, but
not necessarily are, happening through the USRP itself, or through
cables, or through your host computer.

If your sampling rates allow it (they do, I think you're using 500 kHz
only¹), try to use a USB2-only cable or port and see whether these
disappear.

Also, are you using an external power supply for your USRPs? If this is
actually an interferer, it might as well be some periodic behaviour of
the power supply.

Best regards,
Marcus

¹That's a sampling rate that should work on B200 and B20xmini, but it's
uncomfortably low – try with 1 MHz and host-side resampling, maybe?