Lukas,
Just before receiving your email, I ran the following with my custom c++ &
matlab software using X310/UBX-160 with the connections I described.  The
following shows the output which is very consistent.  I used a 100 tone
multi-tone waveform spread over 4 MHz bandwidth (using 5 MS/s sample rate
on Tx and Rx).  Note the consistency of results as I toggled between 2
frequencies: 2450 and 2460 MHz.

My method was the following:

   - Tx waveform was 500 points long
   - Rx capture was 5000 points long
   - Compute cross-correlation (using Matlab xcorr) as follows: xcorr(rx0,
   conj(tx)) AND xcorr(rx0,conj(rx1))
   - Find the correlation peak (which was very pronounced) which shows the
   sample delay between the two signals.  Extract the phase at the peak

Oops, I just realized that I used a constant DSP freq (10 MHz) and I
changed the LO freq in my test.  I will try again with moving the DSP freq
instead.
Rob

Test 1: freq = 2450.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -121.8
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase -95.7
Test 2: freq = 2460.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -58.7
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase 13.1
Test 3: freq = 2450.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -121.7
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase -95.8
Test 4: freq = 2460.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -58.6
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase 13.0
Test 5: freq = 2450.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -121.7
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase -95.8
Test 6: freq = 2460.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -58.8
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase 12.7
Test 7: freq = 2450.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -121.8
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase -95.9
Test 8: freq = 2460.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -58.7
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase 12.9
Test 9: freq = 2450.0 MHz
  Rx0/Tx0 xcorr peak at index 108 with phase -121.8
  Rx0/Rx1 xcorr peak at index 115 with phase -95.8
Test 10: freq = 2460.0 MHz