Ok. I modified my code to be more like yours...

   - toggling dsp freq rather than LO freq
   - LO at 900 MHz
   - external connections Tx0 => Splitter_1x2 => both Rx0 and Rx1
   - Previously, I was starting / stopping both Rx & Tx in between each
   test.  Now, I added a mode where the Tx is on continuously, and the Rx
   starts & stops for each test after the dsp freq change

The results are the following:

   - In the first mode where both Tx and Rx start/stop at each test, I get
   consistent group delay (as measured by the correlation peak index) for both
   Rx-Rx and Rx-Tx.  But for phase, the Rx-Rx phase is consistent, but the
   Rx-Tx phase seems random
   - In the second mode where Tx is on continuously and I start/stop Rx
   after each dsp freq change, the group delay is constant for Rx-Rx but
   random for Rx-Tx.  The phase results are constant for Rx-Rx but random for
   Rx-Tx.

Regarding the 2nd mode, this makes sense to me.  But, for the 1st mode, I
don't understand why the Rx-Tx phase seems random. Still thinking about
it....
Rob