Hello Cinaed,

During the tests I use a USB 3.0 stick that behaves same as the USRP : with
an other computer, both are well recognized as 3.0, but not in the
erroneous machine. I don't think that neither USB stick, neither USRP USB
cable are faulty.

The output for both USB stickand USRP gives is:
  bcdUSB               2.10

Also for both :
  Device can operate at SuperSpeed (5Gbps)

USB ports are on bus 1.
However, something strange : when USB stick is plugged in (bus 1) at boot
time, it is often detected in bus 2 as SuperSpeed (so as 3.0), then it is
also detected in bus 1, and finally disconnected from bus 2. I don't touch
it during those 3 steps that span over half a second.

I am completely lost.

Thank you !
Regards,
Rodolphe