Hi all,

I recently bought a X310 usrp and a 82599ES 10-Gigabit SFI/SFP+ Network
Interface Card (the one recommended on the Ettus Website).

I first set my connections and a benchmark test shows a lot of dropped
samples and some overflows.
So i decided to try using dpdk to improve my setup.
I have UHD 3.14.1.1 and I installed dpdk with my apt package manager (dpdk
version 17.11.9).
I followed this guide https://kb.ettus.com/Getting_Started_with_DPDK_and_UHD
and when I run the benchmark with use_dpdk argument, I got the following:
[WARNING] [DPDK] Detected use_dpdk argument, but DPDK support not built in.

I really don't understand what's wrong. I tried so many things. I tried
with dpdk 18 and went back to 17 because it didn't solve anything.

Could anyone help me with that please ?

Jeremy