Hi Ryan,

Thanks for that.

So, I tried to build UHD manually and now when I generate the MakeFile,
DPDK support is detected.
But when I try to build UHD, I got an error when linking shared library
libuhd.so:

/usr/bin/ld: //usr/local/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_thread.o): relocation
R_X86_64_TPOFF32 against `per_lcore__thread_id.8433' can not be used when
making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: //usr/local/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_vfio.o): relocation
R_X86_64_TPOFF32 against `per_lcore__thread_id.6718' can not be used when
making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: //usr/local/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_interrupts.o): relocation
R_X86_64_TPOFF32 against `per_lcore__epfd' can not be used when making a
shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: //usr/local/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_common_log.o): relocation
R_X86_64_TPOFF32 against `per_lcore_log_cur_msg' can not be used when
making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: //usr/local/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_common_errno.o): relocation
R_X86_64_TPOFF32 against `per_lcore_retval.3874' can not be used when
making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: //usr/local/lib/librte_eal.a(eal_debug.o): relocation
R_X86_64_PC32 against symbol `rte_dump_stack' can not be used when making a
shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
lib/CMakeFiles/uhd.dir/build.make:7976: recipe for target
'lib/libuhd.so.4.0.0' failed
make[2]: *** [lib/libuhd.so.4.0.0] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:123: recipe for target 'lib/CMakeFiles/uhd.dir/all'
failed
make[1]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/uhd.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I've read somewhere it's because librte_eal is not compiled as a shared
library. But I changed when CONFIG_RTE_BUILD_SHARED_LIB=n building dpdk.

Did you go through this issue too ?