On 08/19/2020 11:43 AM, Ephraim Moges wrote:
I tried to install it on I ubuntu 20 or 18 but ran into many issues. I can reinstall Ubuntu 20 but I'm not sure what steps you would recommend to follow to allow for an easy installation.
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html#install_linux_pkgmgr

Refer to the "using your package manager" section.