That’s a good question. I’m
Not sure if the packaging person for Ubuntu pays attention to this list—they
would be able to definitively answer that.

The Python API may be a separate package.

I *think* the PPA provided by Ettus includes the Python API. Be careful about
Mixing the official packages with the PPA packages (and by inference bits and
pieces built from source).  I can confirm this later today.

Sent from my iPhone